Thursday, November 11, 2010

it made me cry:(



act by watching this i realize that i'm lacking of my parents' love:(kinda sad but what to do...in the world u cant get anything that u want~ALLAH may give something that u dont want but just remember HE will repay with something valuable.YES it is..PROVEN..even i didnt get my parents' LOVE but HE give my my wonderful TOK YAH & TOK MAK:)i love them more than my parents'act..one day they ask me..between us n ur parents' who do u think u will feel the lost when they're not around?sure my answer is MY TOK YAH & TOK MAK:( when they're passed away about two years back i kept asking.y ALLAH take back happiness when he gave me feel it for my 17 years???despite i'm not even close with my parents' who gonna taking care of me???i kept asking n asking..until one day i realize ALLAH have been given my UNCLES & AUNTY who understand me really well..but i now i know i will always miss my tok yah n tok mak..they my guardian angels.nobody will replace them..i miss them SO much..yes i'm LONELY:(i need them now:( i need a phone call from them for me to say i LOVE you:'( i'm having difficult tyme n i need them to cool me down..people always envy me for what i'm hving but i dont need them..what i need i THEM:(....one day i know i'll be meeting them:)that's the nicest thing dat i want for all my LIFE:)i dont need money or what what i need is some LOVE that i'm dreaming all day long..i never feel dat since the day they're GONE:( kinda sad but dat's the reality of my LIFE:( i miss them..more than anything else..i just wish they were here infront of me saying that they really care of me.doing the things that we always do.asking about my breakfast.remind me.ask me to do anything.talking with them.n do anything just with them:(i miss my day n nigh with them:'( i'm growing up with them all these while.kinda weird when they're not around.it had been 2 years the leave me but i still feel they were here:( i just need some love:)the real one.after all i gone through alone:(

No comments:

Post a Comment